Label: EMI Music South Africa (Pty) Ltd. - ST(L) 7480751 • Format: Vinyl LP, Album • Country: South Africa • Genre: Rock, Pop • Style: New Wave, Classic Rock, Avantgarde, Experimental, Funk
· A very brave bit of sequencing puts ‘The Key To Her Ferrari’ right at the front of the album. A fake-jazz/B-Movie swinger with a vaguely ‘50s rock’n’roll feel featuring lots of Zappaesque spoken word stuff from Dolby and some brilliant close-harmony female vocals, it’s all pretty stupid but the band plays fantastically and everyone Estimated Reading Time: 4 mins.
· Dolby's flirtation with film had also added an eclecticism to his style that embraced '40s jazz vocalese ("The Key to Her Ferrari") and European balladeering ("Budapest By Blimp"). As ever, Dolby was a man of many ideas, but on Aliens Ate My Buick they /10().
Some of the sounds on 'Aliens Ate My Buick' are definitely 'of a time' (the 80's), but the songwriting, grooves and fun are timeless. Dolby shows he's more than just a writer of quirky novelty songs (although there's a bit of that, too) and there's some fine playing and singing. Put it on and just enjoy/5(76).
Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Thomas Dolby Aliens Ate My Buick vinyl LP ID28a at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!End date: .
Download free Thomas Dolby - Aliens Ate My Buick mp3 album. orio-telefonos» Electronic» Thomas Dolby The Key To Her Ferrari Backing Vocals – Donny Gerard*, Edie Lehmann, 2 x Vinyl, LP, Album Country: UK Date of released: 27 Mar
- Sonate Voor Viool En Piano In Es Op. 18: I Allegro Non Troppo - Richard Strauss - Richard Strauss (C
- Die Beraubte Fabel - Walfriede Schmitt, Eberhard Esche, Herwart Grosse - Wie Die Tiere Überhaupt Reg
- Straight From The Heart (Tuff Jam Remix) - Various - Eight Labels Sixteen Tracks Fiftytwo Weeks (CD)